Monday, August 2, 2010

So, Lindie and I decide to ride the bus until we find something interesting: Downtown Samsan, and a park!

These are really common to see on the street...not so much eels, but aquariums out side of restaurants...

Really fresh...


Yay!  We found a park!!!

The fountains all lit up in a lot of beautiful colors!  It was so neat.

Now it's red!

It's a bad picture of me, but I wanted you to know that I really am actually there...not just getting random pics from the internet :-)  Me and Lindie on the trail.  It was such a nice night for such a great park!

We made it to the end!!!  I think the whale is the city patron animal or something...they're everywhere.  This is at the end of the lovely park and faces the road.  We walked all the way to the Lotte Mart.  Which was funny because the day before we walked all over creation trying to find it, and now it's apparently our shadow or something :-)

On the bus ride home.  Taxis for days.  It's a pretty town, though :-)  A lot of these taxis have cable tvs in their GPS's on their dashes, which is cool for when they're chilling waiting for a fare, but so not cool when they're driving and almost colliding with the bus I'm innocently trying to get home in.  :-)

I know this is a blurry picture, but I had to share.  This was on the bus ride home and it's like ten at night and there's no one on the bus.  I did NOT see her when I got on and when I turned around to look down a side street she made my heart absolutely stop cold, she scared me so badly.  Crazy.

Headband universe!!  This is a little shop back in my neighborhood that has every cute thing you can think of on the first floor and then more cute things than you can comprehend with 100% of your brain on the second floor!

Any kind of thing you can think of!  Their earrings were especially interesting...the had super cute ones :-)

This store had so many boxes!  Just boxes to put things in, and they were amazing.  In case you can't read it says "too love and too be loved is the greatest happiness in life" and then I started singing Moulin Rouge in my head... :-)

Ha ha, whoops!

Lindie with Spiderbear and Batbear...their stuff is too cute!!

I saw these mouse cakes and I really wanted to go to Papa Joe's...

These are for you, Grandma! :-)

This is my neighborhood again...I just really like this street at night.  And that store sort of facing us is a huge Cold Stone which I think is so random.  I'm just going to get a part time job there, I think :-)

2 comments:

  1. haha! So glad you are enjoying it! Oh, and FYI... the 'swasticas' aren't swasticas... it is the buddhism sign. The Nazi's stole it and rotated it. :)

    ReplyDelete