Sunday, August 1, 2010

My night in Busan :-)

The two people in the corner are Tarryn and Lindy.  Tarryn I just met the other day and she invited me to the beach.  Lindy joined us, and together we met two other people in Samsan, took a bus together to Busan (about an hour) and then met several more people on the beach.  Really fun times :-)

Busan is really beautiful and there was so much to see!  I should have taken more pictures, but I know I would have totally been knocked over by all the people :-)

This is a sort of popular place, Songjeon Beach in Busan

People to the left, people to the right :-)  but aren't those mountains beautiful?

I think that little building is the one that I saw on the internet and thought was in my city.  It's not.  It's an hour away.  But it was nice to see it :-)

People everywhere!!!

Motel, motel, motel, motel but really pretty actually :-)

I'm not so pleased with my camera at night...but I just wanted to show you the skyline for the city versus the mountains.  Just lovely.

The mountains are just beautiful here.

Firedancer on the beach!  She did several little shows.  After it got dark people started lighting fires and fireworks...well, let me take that back.  Foreigners started lighting fires :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment