Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Party at YES Academy :-)

My academy had a Halloween party for the kiddies.  This was really the first time that I ever celebrated Halloween in any capacity whatsoever, so it was fun, fun for all.


This is one of my newest classes.  It started with two boys, and now it's all these little cuties :-)  These are my youngest kids.

Aren't they cute??

Awwwww

This is my coworker, Mac. 


Mia Teacher (with her awesome shoes) handing out delicious candy.

They gave me a hat!  This was Halloween quiz time. 

Then they built a better costume.  Incidentally, my hair went rather well with the mixed up costume.

They're lining up to sing "Hello!  Hello!  Hello!  What's your name?"

Back in the classroom :-)  Ginny, Joan, Connes, Chris, and Ben :-)



They're so smart they can teach themselves.  :-)  Okay, this was just hangman.  She really likes to make the lines too high for her own reach :-)

This is another one of my classes. The one closest to the camera is Neo, behind him is Joe, the sweet little girl is little Sue, and the guy standing up is Chase.

Jack, Phillip and Phillip's tongue, Sophie (hiding from the camera) and Joe.  This is Jack's favorite thing to do, hide under the desk.

Joe and Chase.

BFF's?  Or does Chase just like being in the camera. . . 

I'll let you be the judge.

Sue, so smart it's ridiculous, and just the sweetest thing.  Also, that's Ryan's arm, also so smart and so sweet.



Sophie and Sue in the front, Jack's back, another one of my classes are lined up next to him.  Another Jack, James behind him, Jo is in the witches hat behind him.

Almost all of these are mine :-)

BFF's :-)

The little guy in the black hoodie is Eric, behind him is Jeremy, most of these guys are Mac's :-)

Another one of my classes.  Dana, Jenny, and Judy.


They took my camera, and caught me teaching. . .okay, handing out silly bandz.   :-)

Dana, being awesome.

Sky has an awesome hoodie.

The kids in the foreground are mine, and the kids against the wall are mine.  Stella, Helen, Alice, Christina, Emma, Angela, Chase, Oscar.  Another one of my classes it sitting in front of them :-)

This is my wild class :-) 

They hijacked my costume.  Ian is in the back. . .playing baseball.

See?

Linda and Clara didn't want their pictures taken. . .I don't really know why.


So, those are my Friday kids, or at least some of them.  We had seven parties that day!  And it was a lot of fun to finally let those guys relax for a little while and have Market Day and eat candy and crackers in class for a little while.  :-)  So, that's a very brief introduction to my school and a very few of my classes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment